IDL and it’s employees aim, at all times, to demonstrate the highest level of integrity, honesty and ethical conduct. Our main goal is to inspire confidence and trust in our actions both as a company and as individuals. We conduct our business in a competent, fair, impartial and efficient manner. IDL is also a certified Alcumus SafeContractor.
All employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect. We strive to ensure equal opportunities irrespective of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, maternity, marital status, family status, disability, age or national origin.
We are committed to an ongoing program of equal employment and non-discrimination for all and comply with all relevant obligations un the Equality Act.
We pledge to:
- Create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all our staff are recognized and valued.
- Ensure every employee is entitled to a working environment that promotes dignity and respect to all. One in which they may feel safe and free from harassment, prejudice, bullying and intimidation.
- Ensure training, development and progression opportunities are available to all staff.
- Review all our employment practices and procedures to ensure fairness.
- Ensure all staff will not directly or indirectly discriminate or harass any third parties including customers and clients.
IDL values the time you take to work with us, and vow never to abuse the trust you have in us. We take all reasonable care to avoid misleading information, concealment and overstatement in all our advertising and public statements. We will work hard to forge lasting relationships with our customers built on trust and honesty.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback.
- A customer complaints procedure.
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria.
- Training and development for our employees.
- Regular audit of our internal processes.
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims.
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints.
- Regular review of internal procedures.
We take particular care to respect and uphold confidentiality for our projects and customers, should they wish it.
We are passionate about working only with suppliers we can put our faith in, so that our customers may feel confident they will receive the upmost quality products and services. We expect the same integrity and fairness from our suppliers as we ourselves promote. We consistently review our suppliers and their products to ensure this promise.
IDL will build it’s reputation on the basis of our own performance alone. We do not compete unfairly, we compete confidently, without damage to others reputation either directly or by implication.
Bribes and Corrupt Practice
IDL does not allow the direct or indirect offer, payment, solicitation or acceptance of bribes in any form. Employees are made aware of the importance of our policy and do not offer preferential or unfair treatment of customers or suppliers.
Modern Slavery Statement
Although we are a modest company and do not have a legal obligation to produce a modern slavery statement, we understand the importance of this subject. We understand that customers with obligations under the Modern Slavery Act cannot comply with those duties without our cooperation. Therefore we confirm the following;
- We have examined our own business and have done all that is in our power to reduce all risks of modern slavery, exploitation and human trafficking in our business.
- We confirm that, to the best of our knowledge, businesses within our supply chain will also follow these principles.
- We have made enquiries of businesses that supply to us and are confident that no relevant offences have been committed.
IDL ensures all data we may process is secure in accordance with GDPR and done with consent from the data subject. We take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data and commercially sensitive information, and to safeguard against accidental loss or leak of sensitive and protected information.
Data collected is only that which is deemed appropriate and relevant for the work we perform. Data is held for no longer than is necessary and is not kept in any form which would identify the data subject.
The data subject retains the ability to exercise their right to their personal data.
Within IDL we employ an independent cyber security organization who ensure all data and correspondence is secure on all devices. Discussion of business is done within the company by authorized personnel and done with discretion. Media and project details taken on site are not discussed, shared or displayed without explicit permission to do so.
The Company and all employees comply with these principles and rules at all times in our information-handling practices. We are committed to ensuring that these principles and rules are followed, as we take the security and protection of data very seriously.
For more details and full policies please send us a message or give us a call.